18 in stock
TIE Line Glazed Black #4 1/8 600ft CDB040-06P1 CV146B Line0002
"Trick" Line TIE Line - 1/8" x 600' Feet - DB BLACK SPUN Glazed - AL # CDB040-06P1
Manufactured from cotton yarn tightly braided over a low stretch synthetic core for extra strength. It will not flatten when used with pulleys. Uses: Window/drapery treatments, awning cord, crafts, lightweight, indoor clothesline. For use with pulleys. All purpose utility cord.
Case Quantity Minimum: 4/8 per case
A few notes concerning Tie Line
* Tie Line is NOT LOAD RATED. Tie line is not to be use in any load bearing application with the exception of tying curtains or cables to a batten. This is to be done by qualified personnel only.
* #4 Tie line is 1/8" diameter (.125" or 3.17mm)
* #8 Tie line is 1/4" diameter (.25" or 6.34mm)
* Tie line is typically available in black or white only
* Tie line is available in glazed or unglazed.
* Glazed tie line is lightly wax coated, it's very slightly tacky.
* Unglazed tie line is not coated, and is slightly fuzzy feeling.
* Tie line is made with a braided cotton jacket that surrounds a bundle of synthetic fibers that make up the core.
* Tie line is Not Recommended for use where Risk of Injury to Personnel or Risk of Damage to Property is Involved. Tie line is Not for Overhead Lifting.
Trick Line Applications
- Entertainment industries. This type of rope is commonplace in the entertainment industry. Trick line is popular for set building and lighting needs because it is thin enough—only 1/8’’—to be virtually invisible to the audience while strong enough to hold and secure items.
- Cables and cord management. Another potential use for trick line is to tie up cables and other cords/wires into manageable bundles. This can prevent tripping hazards and keep everything where it should be.
- Awnings. Often, awnings need to be secured using a rope to keep them in place for the duration of an event. Trick line is the perfect solution for this task, as it possesses the strength needed for the job without being so bulky as to get in the way.
- Drapery. This rope is prominently used as piping by drapery manufacturers.
- Arts & crafts. With its soft feel, thin diameter and strength, trick line is also a great option for a variety of arts and crafts purposes.
Choosing Trick Line Rope
- Black or white. Our reliable trick line is offered in either black or white. Black trick line rope is perfect when you want it to be invisible on a set, while white works great for awnings so people can see it while walking around.
- Length options. When you shop with ALL BULBS, you can order everything from 100-foot hanks all the way up to 3,000-foot spools.
- Style options. We produce our trick line in two ways: Glazed/Waxed/Painted and Unglazed/Unwaxed/Unpainted. The Glazed option makes the trick line more durable and rigid, which helps to keep knots from becoming too compressed. The unglazed option creates a softer feel and is great when you need to tie semi-permanent knots.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.