ALLBULBS has an easy Return Policy to help expedite the process, if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item.
ALL BULBS will handle returns by either promptly exchanging the item, issuing a credit or refund.
The outline, gives the step by step instructions you must take, to request a return or an exchange. Please note the terms and conditions below.
Contact ALL BULBS for an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), for all returns, and an address as to which warehouse, to ship the product.
E-mail the Returns Dept.: Quotes@allbulbs.comCancellations:
- In the event of a cancellation of an order, ALL BULBS reserves the right to make a charge to cover expenses and loss of profits, up to 30% of the canceled order total.
- Technical advice where offered by ALL BULBS does not form part of the contract and Customers should satisfy themselves as to suitability for their purposes.
- You must contact ALL BULBS within 3 DAYS of receipt of goods for an RMA, "Return Merchandise Authorization" number and to get a specific return address to one of ALLBULBS five (5) warehouses.
- RETURN FOR PRODUCT FAILURE: ALL BULBS adheres to the manufacturer's return policy. We will promptly carry out the manufacturer's specific RETURN protocol.
- RETURN FOR CREDIT: All merchandise must be in saleable condition, with manufacturer's original packaging. Returned order original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- RETURN FOR EXCHANGE: All merchandise returned for exchange is subject to evaluation by the manufacturer prior to any credit or replacement product being shipped. Merchandise order placed or received by ALL BULBS due to other reasons, such as dissatisfaction, or change of design, will result in a 30% restocking fee, that will be deducted from the total order refund. Returned orders for exchange, original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- RETURN FOR INCORRECT CUSTOMER ORDER: If the wrong merchandise was incorrectly ordered by the customer, and is returned to ALL BULBS within a 1 week window of an RMA being issued. A refund, minus a 30% re-stocking fee, will be issued to the customer after a manufacturer product inspection. Returned order original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- SPECIAL ORDER CANCELATION: Merchandise order placed or received by ALL BULBS due to other reasons, such as dissatisfaction, or change of design, will result in a 30% restocking fee, which will be deducted from the total order refund. Returned order original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- In no event shall ALL BULBS liability exceed the purchase price paid (if any), including shipping costs (if applicable), for the products available for sale on our website.
Damaged in Shipping Product Return:
If a package arrives in a damaged condition, immediately call:
UPS @ 888-742-5877 (or) FedEx @ 800-GOFEDEX
- Start a damage Claim, have the damaged package inspected by UPS (or) FEDEx.
- Call ALL BULBS 516-766-2266 Claims against a common shipping carrier must be made by ALL BULBS too.
- Save all packaging for any claim made.
Lamp Failure Return:
If a Technical Lamp, such as a Xenon, BARCO, CHRISTIE, OSRAM, Philips, ASL, USHIO, LTI, YUMEX, Cinemeccanica Kinoton, LED Fixtures, Moving Light Lamp, Projection, AirCraft Landing lamp, FS FollowSpot or Medical lamp fails, before the rated Hour Life of the manufacturer.
A Pro-rated HOURS CREDIT from the manufacturer will be honored. This will consist of the stipulations below.
E-mail the Returns Dept.: Quotes@allbulbs.com
Contact ALL BULBS for an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) for the return,
and an address as to which Manufacturer's warehouse, to ship the product.
- Lamp must be shipped in ORIGINAL packaging for any lamp claim.
- The Manufacturer will check the SERIAL # and Date Code on the lamp, to track the lamp back to the distributor where lamp was purchased, ALL BULBS.
- ALL BULBS is not allowed to process a return for a lamp NOT purchased from ALL BULBS.
- The Manufacturer will examine the Lamp for USED Hours, signs of incorrect installation, handling, abuse or tampering.
- The Manufacturer's examination can take up to two (2) months.
- If Lamp failure is determined by the Manufacturer, they will Pro-Rate the HOUR USAGE.
- The Manufacturer will then decide to either send a new lamp out to the customer direct or return the original lamp to you.
If you have any questions, reach us at ALL BULBS: 516.766.2266
E-mail the Returns Dept.: Quotes@allbulbs.com
- International Sales are Final and non-refundable.
- Demo Products which were sold in a USED Condition can NOT be returned or refunded.
- Due to their seasonal nature, we do not accept returns on Christmas, Holiday, Event items.