ALL BULBS 516.766.2266
Hours of Operation: 10:00AM to 6:30PM (EST) Monday to Friday, New York City, USA.
Call: 516.766.2266 (or) E-mail: Quotes@ALLBULBS.com
Corporate Info: ALL BULBS New York, New York
Shipping Locals: NYC, Orlando, Chicago, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, USA & Europe.
- Place an Order via phone or e-mail. (The website check out is closed/dis-engaged.)
- Get a Quote via phone or e-mail.
- Get a Stock Check via phone or e-mail. (ETC items must be e-mailed to check stock.)
ALL BULBS will respond to your e-mail within 48 hours, Monday through Friday (EST).
ALL BULBS only mission is to serve the "IMMEDIATE" needs of the Lighting, AV, Production, Sound, Electrical, Rigging, Cinema & Aviation Pros worldwide.
We understand the challenging deadlines a professional like you, face on a daily basis.
And we'll work to ensure your order is complete & ships on time.
ALL BULBS is the right solution!
- New Years Eve close at 12 Noon EST (USA)
- New Years Day
- MLK Day (USA)
- Memorial Day (USA)
- Juneteenth (USA)
- Independence Day (USA)
- Labor Day (USA)
- Veterans Day (USA)
- Thanksgiving Day (USA)
- Christmas Eve close at 12 Noon EST (USA)
- Christmas Day (USA)
ALL BULBS is an Independent, Minority owned, Business.
A First Nation, Woman owned and operated company since our inception, in 1992.
Our company was founded by an LD of concert, theatre, architectural, film/video production experience.
ALL BULBS has a $250.00 USD minimum, 1st time opening order.
All 1st time customers must fill out a Credit Card Authorization form, to have the order fulfilled.
And some products must be sold in case quantity only. This avoids breakage in transport.
- Credit Card payment, will include a service fee of 1.8%-4%. (Depending on bank card)
- 1st time orders, must fill out the ALL BULBS Credit Card Authorization Form .
- ACH Payment is accepted with no credit card fee, within North America only.
- INTERNATIONAL order payment, is WIRE TRANSFER only.
- Shipping charges are exact per order, per carrier, UPS, FED Ex or Freight Trucking.
- Your product will ship on time, with shipping costs kept to a minimum.
- A nominal handling fee of $10.00 dollars will be applied to each order.
- UPS International or FED Ex International service is used exclusively.
- When your company's international shipper number is used, your order will be expedited.
- UPS, FedEx or Freight / Truck delivery. (In special cases USPS.)
- GROUND Service - Commercial (or) Residential
- RED Label Next Day - by 12 Noon
- RED Label Saver Next Day - by 3PM
- BLUE Label - 2 Day
- ORANGE Label - 3 Day
- Inform you of stock availability immediately.
- Pack & ship your products within 48 hours.
- E-mail an Invoice and Credit Card receipt to you, the day your order ships.
- E-mail tracking information to you.
- Yes, ALL BULBS DROP SHIPS BLIND.
- Technical advice where offered by ALL BULBS does not form part of the contract and Customers should satisfy themselves as to suitability for their purposes.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of Tax, if you provide a Tax Exempt form.
- Quotes are valid for orders placed within 15 days of the quotation date, unless specifically agreed to otherwise in writing. Or, if stock is depleted.
- In the event of a cancellation of an order, ALL BULBS reserves the right to make a charge to cover expenses and loss of profits, up to 25% of the canceled order total.
- You must contact ALL BULBS within 3 DAYS of receipt of goods for an RMA, "Return Merchandise Authorization" number and to get a specific return address to one of ALLBULBS five (5) warehouses.
- RETURN FOR PRODUCT FAILURE: ALL BULBS adheres to the manufacturer's return policy. We will promptly carry out the manufacturer's specific RETURN protocol.
- RETURN FOR CREDIT: All merchandise must be in saleable condition, with manufacturer's original packaging. Returned order original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- RETURN FOR EXCHANGE: All merchandise returned for exchange is subject to evaluation by the manufacturer prior to any credit or replacement product being shipped. Merchandise order placed or received by ALL BULBS due to other reasons, such as dissatisfaction, or change of design, will result in a 30% restocking fee, that will be deducted from the total order refund. Returned orders for exchange, original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- RETURN FOR INCORRECT CUSTOMER ORDER: If the wrong merchandise was incorrectly ordered by the customer, and is returned to ALL BULBS within a 1 week window of an RMA being issued. A refund, minus a 30% re-stocking fee, will be issued to the customer after a manufacturer product inspection. Returned order original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- SPECIAL ORDER CANCELATION: A merchandise order placed or received by ALL BULBS due to other reasons, such as dissatisfaction, or change of design, will result in a 30% restocking fee, which will be deducted from the total order refund. Returned order original shipping fees and return shipping charges the customer incurs, are not refundable.
- In no event shall ALL BULBS liability exceed the purchase price paid (if any), including shipping costs (if applicable), for the products available for sale on our website.
Damaged in Shipping Product Return:
If a package arrives in a damaged condition, immediately call: UPS @ 888-742-5877 (or) FedEx @ 800-GOFEDEX
- Start a damage Claim, have the damaged package inspected by UPS (or) FEDEx.
- Call ALL BULBS 516-766-2266 Claims against a common shipping carrier must be made by ALL BULBS too.
- Save all packaging for any claim made.
Lamp Failure Return:
If a Technical Lamp, such as a Xenon, BARCO, CHRISTIE, OSRAM, Philips, ASL, USHIO, LTI, YUMEX, Cinemeccanica Kinoton, LED Fixtures, Moving Light Lamp, Projection, AirCraft Landing lamp, FS FollowSpot or Medical lamp fails, before the rated Hour Life of the manufacturer.
A Pro-rated HOURS CREDIT from the manufacturer will be honored. This will consist of the stipulations below.
E-mail the Returns Dept.: Quotes@allbulbs.com
Contact ALL BULBS for an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) for the return,
and an address as to which Manufacturer's warehouse, to ship the product.
- Lamp must be shipped in ORIGINAL packaging for any lamp claim.
- The Manufacturer will check the SERIAL # and Date Code on the lamp, to track the lamp back to the distributor where lamp was purchased, ALL BULBS.
- ALL BULBS is not allowed to process a return for a lamp NOT purchased from ALL BULBS.
- The Manufacturer will examine the Lamp for USED Hours, signs of incorrect installation, handling, abuse or tampering.
- The Manufacturer's examination can take up to two (2) months.
- If Lamp failure is determined by the Manufacturer, they will Pro-Rate the HOUR USAGE.
- The Manufacturer will then decide to either send a new lamp out to the customer direct or return the original lamp to you.
If you have any questions, reach us at ALL BULBS: 516.766.2266
E-mail the Returns Dept.: Quotes@allbulbs.com
- International Sales are Final and non-refundable.
- Demo Products which were sold in a USED Condition can NOT be returned or refunded.
- Due to their seasonal nature, we do not accept returns on Christmas, Holiday, Event items.