400 in stock
Cable end XX series - male 5 pin - black/gold Neutrik NC5MXX-B
Call 516.766.2266 (or) E-Mail: Quotes@allbulbs.com for quote! Made in LIE.
Quantity per Case: 1/100
Neutrik's NC5MXX-BAG is an XX Series 5-pole male cable connector with black metal housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Neutrik NC5MXX-BAG Features:
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification (sold separately)
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Neutrik NC5MXX-BAG Specifications:
- Electrical Specifications:
- Capacitance between contacts: = 7 pF
- Contact resistance: = 3 mOhms (inner)
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 10 GOhms (initial)
- Rated current per contact: 7.5 A
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Mechanical Specifications:
- Cable O.D.: 3.5 - 8.0 mm
- Insertion force: = 20 N
- Withdrawal force: = 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: max. 1.0 mm²
- Wiresize: max. 18 AWG
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Material Specifications:
- Boot: Polyurethane
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ag over 2 µm Ni
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Black Chromium
- Environmental Specifications:
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Standard compliance: IEC 61076-2-103
- Protection class: IP 40
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.