54 in stock
MG-60 60” Mirror Ball
Mirrored Facets: 1” x 1” 145 lbs
Mirror Balls are made to order.
Call for a price break or quantity discount! ........ 516.766.2266
We manufacture the highest quality Mirror Disco Balls in the world.
We use only real glass mirror squares (not plastic) and top quality for materials.
All Mirror Disco Balls are handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Most Mirror Balls ship within 5 business days. All orders ship F.O.B. USA.
Freight estimates are available upon request.
- 60” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: 1” x 1”
- 300 Lbs
- 2” eye-hook at top of sphere
- 3/8” threaded support rod
- Made in the USA
- Glass Mirrors
- USE CT200 Motor (not included)
- Crate Fee: $250.00 (Not Included)
Quantity Per Case: 1
WE ALSO CARRY:
- MG-12 12” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: ½” x ½” 5 lbs.
- MG-16 16” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: ½” x ½” 10 lbs.
- MG-20 20” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: 1” x 1” 18 lbs.
- MG-22 22” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: 1” x 1” 20 lbs.
- MG-28 28” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: 1” x 1” 31 lbs.
- MG-36 36” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: 1” x 1” 75 lbs.
- MG-48 48” Mirror Ball, Mirrored Facets: 1” x 1” 105 lbs.
- HS-12 12" Half Sphere, Mirror Balls HS-16 16” - HS-20 20” - HS-22 22” - HS-28 28” - HS-36 36" - HS-48 48"
- Made in the USA
- Glass Mirrors
- Use CT105 Motor (not included)
- No light show is complete without a mirror ball.
- They offer an increased number of reflective tiles for a equal size.
Shipping: MG-12, MG-16, MG-20 & MG-22 can be shipped via UPS. MG-20 & MG-22 ship at a dimensional weight of 75 lbs. and 95 lbs., respectively. MG-28, MG-36, MG-48, HS-28, HS-36 and HS-48 can ONLY ship via common carrier. For each Mirror Disco Ball ordered, an additional crate fee will be applied for truck shipments.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.