135 in stock
HBL5266EBK Hubbell Insulgrip Heavy Duty 5-15R Edison - 15A 125V Female Connector - Black receptacle
Quantity Per Case: 1
- Black Nylon
- Extra Large Cord Clamp
- OP20 Suitability
- UL and CSA Listed
- Compatible with HBL5269EBK and HBL5266EBK
- Black Nylon
- UL and CSA Listed
- Body Style: Straight
- Standard: NEMA
- Amperage: 15A
- Voltage: 125V
- Poles and Wires: 2 Pole, 3-Wire Grounding
- Wiring Method: Back Wire
- Hospital Grade: No
- Plug/Connector Grade: Insulgrip
- NEMA No.: 5-15R
- Cord Diameter: .230"-.720" (5.8-18.3)
- Type: 2 Pole, 3 Wire, Grounding
- Rating: 15A,125V
- Certification: UL Listed to UL498 File E1706, CSA Certified to C22.2 No. 42 File 280
- IP Suitability: IP20
- Housing Material: Nylon-Black
- Retainer Material: Polycarbonate-Clear
- Cord Clamp Material: Nylon-Natural
- Terminal Screw Material: #8-32 Brass /Ni plated for neutral
- Ground Screw Material: #8-32 Brass, Multiple Drive (Green)
- Power Contacts Material: 0.040" (1.0) Copper Alloy
- Dielectric Voltage: Withstands 2,000V minimum
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full rated current
- Temperature Rise: Max 30°C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current at a power factor of 75%
- Terminal Identification: Terminals identified in accordance with UL498 (Brass, White, Green)
- Terminal Accommodation: #18-#10 AWG copper stranded conductor
- Product Identification: Ratings are a permanent part of the device
- Flammability: UL 94 HB or better
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum continuous 75°C, minimum -40°C (w/o impact)
- Condition: New
- UPC: 783585173252
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.