P ALL BULBS
72 in stock
P ALL BULBS
HBL300FBK Hubbell Single Pole Connector Female Black 4-2/0
HUBBELL 300 AMP FEMALE CABLE MOUNT - BLACK
HBL300FBK Hubbell Single Pole Female Black 4-2/0
Heavy Duty Products, Single Pole Devices, Industrial Grade, Female, Plug, 300A 250V DC/600V AC, Single Conductor, Double Set Screws, Black
- Extra Long non-conductive inner sleeve
- Turn and Lock Symbol aids in the mating of devices
- Easily Identifiable Cable with cut off points for secure fit
Colors available: Black HBL300FBK, Blue HBL300FBL, Brown HBL300FBR, Green HBL300FGR, Gray HBL300FGA, Orange HBL300FOR, Red HBL300FRE, White HBL300FWH & Yellow HBL300FYE
Series 16 300 amp, thermoplastic elastomer, cable size #6 - 2/0 AWG
Single Pole Devices - Series 16 & 18
300 and 400 Amp, 600V AC
• Enclosure Types 3R, 4X, 12
• Non-metallic safety retaining screw
• Insulgrip body design
• Accepts 6 AWG - 4/0 wire
• Colors available: Black HBL300FBK, Blue HBL300FBL, Brown HBL300FBR, Green HBL300FGR, Gray HBL300FGA, Orange HBL300FOR, Red HBL300FRE, White HBL300FWH & Yellow HBL300FYE
• UL and cUL Listed
- High Conductivity Brass Contact - Provides improved performance by helping to reduce operating temperatures and extends life.
- Turn and Lock Symbol - Aids in the mating of devices and provides a clear indication that the devices are properly connected.
- Easily Identifiable Cable Cut Off Points For Secure Fit - Allows you to easily customized the housing to the required cable size. Makes cutting to the correct cable size very easy. Accommodates wide range of cables (0. 46" - 1. 02").
- Strip Gauge - Molded into every plug and receptacle housing. Simplifies installation and saves time.
- Extra Long Locking Ring - Non-conductive inner sleeve reduces force required to install housing over contacts. Easier to rotate contact in body for installing retaining screw.
- Condition: New
- GTIN: 0783585112008
ALL BULBS also carries:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.