36 in stock
ETC R20AF Dual 20A Relay Module with Advanced Features 7083A1185 - List 640.00
Get a competitive "QUOTE" on ETC products ........ call 516.766.2266
All Bulbs will beat pricing from "ALL" competitors.
The Relay Module is a dual, plug-in mechanical relay assembly for use in both Sensor® + and Unison® Dimming Series modular dimmer rack enclosures. Each Relay Module provides two electrically held relays, in the same form factor as standard dimmer modules. This enables designers to mix and match dimmer and relays for control of diverse loads. Ideal for control of non-dimmable load types such as HID lamps. Standard Relay Modules provide cost-effective switching while Advanced Features Relay Modules enable dimmer-specific feedback of load circuit data while performing switching in AF-capable Sensor+ dimmer enclosures.
• High Intensity Discharge ballasts (Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium) • Non-dimmed On/Off loads • Motors • Power for fans and standard outlets • Moving lights, fog machines and other powered effects
• Level-activated mechanical relays • Two circuits per module • High-density modular assembly • Die-cast aluminum chassis • Fully magnetic circuit breakers
• 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) • UL and cUL LISTED
100-120 Volt Relay Modules
- R15AF Dual 15A Relay module, Advanced Features
- R20AF Dual 20A Relay module, Advanced Features
- SR3 Sensor3 Installation racks
- SR+ Sensor+ Installation racks
- SR Sensor Installation racks
- SP3 Sensor+ 24 module Touring Rack (48-20A dimmers)
- SP+ Sensor+ 48 module Touring Rack (96-20A dimmers)
- SP3 Sensor3 Portable Packs
- SP+ Sensor+ Portable Packs
sp e ci f ic a t i o n s
• UL and cUL Listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load - R15AF – 1.8kW - R20AF – 2.4kW
• Modular plug-in assemblies • Cast aluminum chassis, finished with textured epoxy paint • Keyed to prevent insertion in inappropriately rated rack positions
• Fully magnetic to eliminate nuisance tripping • 20x inrush current rating • 125%, 10-120 seconds, must-trip rating • Rated for 100% switching duty applications
• 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating Rating (SCCR) • Modules withstand hot-patching of cold loads up to full rating • UL and cUL LISTED
Relays • 15 or 20 amp, level-activated mechanical relay - Rated for 200,000 full load activations - Rated for 5 million no load activations • R15AF rated for 0.75HP at 13.8A • R20AF rated for 1.50HP at 20.0A • Rated for 20A General Purpose, 10A Tungsten and 1.5 HP Motor Maximum
• Sealed, patented assembly • Standard modules have one control LED per circuit • Advanced Features modules have one control LED and one output LED per circuit • Integral bonded heatsink • Advanced Features modules have built-in voltage and current sensors
• Advanced Features error messages: - Load dropped below recorded value - Load increased over recorded value - SCR failed on/off - Circuit breaker tripped - Dimmer module removed - Dimmer load absent
* All AF modules support ETC’s Advanced Features (AF) dimmer specific load reporting features when used in AF-equipped racks or packs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.