36 in stock
ETC FOS4PL8 fos/4 Panel Small Lustr 7471A1000 List $4700.00
ETC Small Lustr X8 Fos/4 Panel 8"x24" Fos/4 Panel, Lustr X8 w/ Diffusion And True1 Power Cable
Get a competitive "QUOTE" on ETC products ........ call 516.766.2266
All Bulbs will beat pricing from "ALL" competitors.
The smallest in its series, this 8"x24" fos/4 panel uses Lustr X8, an eight color LED array. Designed with the cinematic workflow in mind, ETC's fos/4 panels are simple and intuitive without compromising efficiency. Even new users can quickly and accurately adjust settings using the four backlit encoders that change colors to correspond to the attributes they control on the screen. Have the option to change your fixture’s default philosophy with the fos/4. Generally with additive color, the fixture decides how to mix the color requested and chooses to mix the brightest version of the color, giving intensity not quality light. The fos/4 lets you decide what you want to see using the tune functionality, choose brightest, best spectral, or hybrid – which gives you a balance of the two. Among the various control options, the fixture features wireless built-in including near field communication (NFC) to be used in conjunction with ETC’s Set Light app from your mobile phone or tablet, even when the fixture isn’t powered, plus City Theatrical’s Multiverse wireless DMX control. Render skin tones, sunsets, and moody saturated scenes better with eight colors of LEDs, deep red, red, amber, green, cyan, blue, indigo, and lime. The deep red is the deepest red from the the corners of the CIE color space and is essential to accurately capture the warm glow of firelight, romance at sunset, and the most nuanced skin tones. The fos/4 gives predictable nuanced color from reality, to the camera, to the screen and is brighter at nearly all color points.
ETC FOS4PL8 Includes:
- fos/4 Panel
- Aluminium yoke with 2 mounting positions and regional mounting hardware
- 5' Neutrik True1 power cable with Edison connector
- Standard Diffusion
ETC FOS4PL8 Features:
- Intuitive UI
- Color control
- Wireless control
- Thoughtful design
- Deep Red
ETC FOS4PL8 Specifications:
- Type: Color-mixing high-intensity LED illuminator
- Optical: Full homogenized
- LEDs: Luxeon® C LED emitters
- Lustr X8 Array: Deep Red, Red, Amber, Green, Cyan, Blue, Indigo, Lime
- Minimum Number of LEDs: 336
- CCT: 1,900 K-10,450 K
- PWM Frequency: 20,000 Hz
- L70 Rating: 54,000 hours
- Aperture: 8"x24"
- Dimming: 15-bit; nonlinear scaling
- Control: USITT DMX 512A
- DMX Input Profiles:
- Single Channel
- User-definable Options: Yes
- Local Control Modes: Yes
- Stand-along Functionality: Yes; up to 32 fixtures may be linked
- Display: Color LCD with two-button, 4 encoder user-interface
- Hard Lockout Switch: Yes
- Power: 100 V-240 V 50/60 Hz internal power supply
- Ambient Temperature Range: 0°C-40°C (32°F-104°F)
- 5-pin XLR: Control in/thru
- Neutrik True1: Power in/thru
- 4-pin XLR: 24-36 VDC Battery support
- USB: Software updates, diagnostic reports, and configuration saving/loading
- City Theatrical Multiverse: Yes
- Near Field Communication (NFC): Yes
- USITT DMX-512A standard
- ETL Listing: UL 1573 for stage and studio
- IP Rating: IP20
- Construction: Die cast aluminum
- Finish: 2-tone black/studio gray powder coat
- Full fixture coverage: 5 years
- LED coverage: 10 years
- Available Accessories (sold separately):
- Barn Door
- Egg Crates:
- Chimera Pop Bank
Quantity Per Case:1
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.