ETC 426j Source Four Jr 26º 7062A1001
36 in stock
ETC 426j Source Four Jr 26º 7062A1001 - List 365.00
Get a competitive "QUOTE" on ETC product ........ call 516.766.2266
All Bulbs will beat pricing from all competitors.
Standard Source Four famous. That means unsurpassed imaging and beam quality. Compared to many conventional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights, Source Four jr’s 575 watts still deliver an even brighter light and offer the flexibility of multiple HPL lamp options and interchangeable lenses. The Source Four jr is perfect for -- but never limited to -- smaller theater venues, churches, schools, industrials, and any other application where affordability, space-savings and great performance are the criteria. This version comes with a Edison connector.
Note: Lamp NOT included.
ETC Source Four jr 26 Degree Includes:
- ETC Source Four jrs
- Color frame
- 3’ (96cm) leads standard
ETC Source Four jr 26 Degree Features:
- 26º fixed-field angle
- Rated up to 575W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Interchangeable lens assemblies
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Two-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Accepts M-size gobos and drop-in iris
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ (North America only)
ETC Source Four jr 26 Degree Specifications:
- Rugged die cast aluminum construction
- 20 gauge stainless steel shutters in a bi-plane assembly
- Interchangeable lens tubes with smooth–running teflon guides provide three user-fit field angle options
- High impact, thermally insulated knobs and shutter handles
- Two accessory slots, and a top mounted, gel frame retainer
- Steel yoke with two mounting positions
- Positive locking, hand-operated yoke clutch
- Slot for stainless steel patterns
- Slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- UL and cUL Listed
- 115-240V, 50/60Hz
- High temperature 3–conductor 36” leads in a glass fiber outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ technology
- HPL — compact tungsten filament contained in a krypton filled quartz envelope (see table for suitable lamp types)
- 575W Maximum
- Integral die cast aluminum heat sink lamp base
- Optimized optical system for efficient photometric performance
- Projector-quality, high contrast aspheric lens
- Faceted borosilicate reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating removes greater than 90% infrared radiation (heat) and reflects greater than 95% of visible light
- Reflector secured with anti-vibration shock mounts
- Tool free, positive locking X, Y and Z lamp centering adjustments,unaffected by relamping
- Beam edge continually adjustable hard-to-soft
- Interchangeable lens assembly kits permit selection of 26°, 36°, and 50° field angles, and 25°-50° zoom range
Quantity Per Case: 1
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.