36 in stock
XBO 7000W/HS XL Osram 69527
LTIX-7000w-Hs LTI 3130238
XBO 7000W/HS XL OFR Osram 69527
XBO 7000W/HSH OFR
UXL-70SC Ushio 5000634
SX70001 Superior Quartz
OSRAM 69527 7000w OFR Xenon Discharge Lamps are intensely bright and offer excellent color rendering. Originally introduced in 1954 for cinema projection, OSRAMs innovation of XBO technology was awarded an OSCAR in 1984 for revolutionizing the film industry. Since then, the scope of applications for these high wattage XBO lamps have continued to broaden, and now they are used in spotlights for stage, studio and theatre applications, in searchlights and even in solar simulators.
The most recent innovation has been the development of XBO lamps for digital cinema projection. Designed with shorter arc gaps, these lamps provide the higher level of point-source intensity needed for today's more demanding cinema projection systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- High luminance (point source)
- Color temperature approximately 6000K - simulates daylight
- Continuous spectrum in the visible range
- High color rendering > 95
- High arc stability
- DC operation
- Hot restart
Abbreviation Name XBO7000WHSXLOFR
Application Cinema Film Projection
Magnetic Arc Stabilization Required
Average Luminance (cd/cm2) 100000
Base Special Double Ended
Base Anode SFaX30-9.5
Base Cathode SFaX30-9.5
Warranty Hours 650
Class C (gas)
Current (A) 160
Current Control Range (A) 110-165
Diameter d (in) 3.071
Diameter d (mm) 78
Distance a (mm) 170.5
Electrode Gap (cold) (mm) 11
Family Brand Name XBO
Hot Restart Yes
Lamp Finish Clear
Length l1 max. (mm) 433
Length l2 max. (mm) 393
Light Center Length - LCL (mm) 170.5
Luminous Area w x h (mm) 2.6 x 9.0
Luminous Intensity (cd) 35000
Maximum Base Temperature °C 230
Maximum Overall Length - MOL (mm) 433
Nominal Voltage (V) 42
Nominal Wattage (W) 7000
Operating Position s15 p15
Reflector Coating 78
Type of Current DC
Quantity Per Case: 1
XBO lamps are short-arc lamps in which light is generated by a discharge arc burning in pure high pressure Xenon gas between two electrodes. XBO lamps have a very high colour rendering index and extremely high luminance. For this reason they are used for cinema film projection, high-end video projectors and in light guide systems, e.g. for endoscopy.
- NEC NC2500C
- NEC NC3200S
- NEC NC3240S 4kW
- NEC NC3240S 7kW
- E/T/C AUDIOVISUEL pigi Xenon Projector 5/7K
- L.P. ASSOCIATES 7KW Sky Dancer
- L.P. ASSOCIATES 7KW XELAMP Architectural Spotlight
- PHOEBUS MANUFACTURING Silverbeam PSL-20 7K Xenon
- PHOEBUS MANUFACTURING Silverbeam 360 7KW
- pigi Xenon Projector 5/7K E/T/C AudioVisuel
- Strong Ultra 80
- Silverbeam PSL-20 7K Xenon Phoebus Manufacturing
- Silverbeam 360 7KW Phoebus Manufacturing
- SPACE CANNON ILLUMINATION 7.0kW
- Space Cannon Illumination PGIG Xenon Projector 70Kw
- Space Cannon Illumination 70Kw
- SYNCROLITE ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY SS7K
- SYNCROLITE ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY SX7K
- SYNCROLITE ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY SXB-8/2
XENON Foot Notes
- DHP = Digital High Performance (Barco Projectors) Long Life Version
- DHS = Digital High Performance Short (Barco Projectors)
- DTP = Digital Threaded Pin (Christie Projectors)
- DTS = Digital Threaded Super Performance (Christie Projectors)
- HPN = High Performance NEC
- HPS = High Performance Sony
- S = Short
- C = Base with Cable
- H = Suitable for horizontal operation
- OFR = Ozone Free
- s (Operating Position) = Vertical, base down
- p (Operating Position) = Horizontal
This lamp has positive pressure even when cold. Please read safety/warning instructions before using this lamp.
Distance a is from end of base to the respective electrode tip (cold) - see lamp drawing.
With vertical operating position: anode(+) on top.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.