36 in stock
ETC CSSPOTDBS ColorSource Spot, light engine with shutter barrel, Deep Blue, XLR, black 7413A1041
Get a competitive "QUOTE" on ETC product ........ call 516.766.2266
All Bulbs will beat pricing from all competitors.
Quantity Per Case: 1
ETC ColorSource Spot Deep Blue light engine with shutter barrel, XLR
Model #CSSPOTDBS. Part #7413A1041.
Please choose fixture color and connector option at time of order. If you want a PowerCon jumper instead, please see below.
The ColorSource Spot outperforms other four-color LED profiles, thanks to its precise combination of red, green, blue and lime emitters. ETC applied its extensive color-mixing knowledge to the fixture to ensure that it can achieve brighter, richer and more believable colors than other budget LEDs. And it accepts all the Source Four LED accessories, zoom and fixed-focus lens tubes, and CYC and Fresnel adapters. Available in original or Deep Blue array options.
The ETC ColorSource Spot brings together the affordability of a four-color light engine with the build-quality and support of an ETC product. Using a unique mix of red, green, blue and lime LED emitters, the ColorSource spot allows for an amazing range of color and depth, unlike other low-cost LED fixtures. Because it utilizes standard ETC optics, adapters and accessories, it is a versatile solution for any lighting need.
Fixture ships with a soft-focus diffuser in a gobo holder and a 1.5m PowerCON™ power-input cable with a connector of choice.
- -X = bare lead, no connector
- -A= Edison connector
- -B= Stage pin connector
- -C= Twistlock connector
- Powercon jumpers are also available, please see links below
Color options: Black, white, silver, and custom colors available.
Please note: Lens tubes to be ordered separately. Can use all ETC Source Four® interchangeable lens barrels: 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, 70°, and 90° field angles, as well as 19°, 26°, 36°, and 50° EDLT lens.
• Houses of worship • Universities and schools • Hospitality • Retail • Exhibition centers • Meeting rooms • Clubs • Cafetoriums
• ETC’s new RGB-L array (Red, Green, Blue and Lime)
- Also available in Deep Blue that replaces the blue LEDs with indigo for rich, saturated blues and magentas
• Simple user interface with seven-segment display
• PowerCon in and thru
• DMX/RDM in and thru (5-pin XLR or RJ45)
• LED droop compensation
• Optically calibrated
• Tour-ready, aluminum housing
• ETL Listed to UL1573: the standard for stage and studio lighting units
• IP20-rated for indoor use
• Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
• Simple seven-segment, three-button interface with easy access to 12 customizable presets and five sequences PHYSICAL
• Rugged, die-cast, all-metal housing
• Available in black (standard), white, silver or custom colors
• C-clamp included
• Positive-locking double-clutch fixture body
• Slot for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft-focus diffuser
• Wide accessory slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
• Hanging yoke standard. Optional yoke/floor-stand available
• 100VAC to 240VAC 50/60Hz universal power input
• PowerCon power in and thru connections
• Up to nine ColorSource Spot fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 ColorSource Spot luminaires total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo™ Relay Panel - Consult breaker-trip curves when used with other equipment. Requires power from a non-dim source
• Inrush - 120V: 28A (First half-cycle) - 240V: 46A (First half-cycle) LED*
• 54,000-hour LED life (54,000 hours to 70% intensity)
• 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters. Additional notes about LED color. NOTES ABOUT LED LUMINAIRES All LED sources experience some lessening of light output and some color shift over time. LED output will vary with thermal conditions. Based on the LED manufacturer’s B50 L70 specification, a ColorSource Spot luminaire will achieve ~70% of its initial output after 54,000 hours of typical usage. In individual situations, LEDs will be used for different durations and at different levels. This can eventually lead to minor alterations in color performance, necessitating slight adjustments to presets, cues or programs.
• Exclusive RGB-L color array
• Available with a Deep Blue array that replaces blue with indigo
• Brightness and color range unlike any other four-color system.
• Optical calibration for consistency from fixture to fixture
• Droop compensation for consistent output and color accuracy
• Use the included soft-focus diffuser for creating washes or soft light
• Best performance using ETC’s EDLT lens tubes
• Can use all ETC Source Four® interchangeable lens barrels: 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, 70°, and 90° field angles, as well as 19°, 26°, 36°, and 50° EDLT lenses
• For better performance, use the LED 50° barrel
• Can be used with Source Four LED CYC and Fresnel adapters
• Available with DMX512 in and thru via five-pin XLR or RJ45 connectors (Termination Required)
• Simple RGB control (IRGBS profile)
• See DMX Control Table for additional information
• 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high-quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming
• RDM functionality for address and setting change
• Ambient operating temperature of 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
• Active electronic thermal management for droop-free operation
• Quiet fan cooling
• Fixture is designed for continuous operation up to 104°F (40°C) ambient temperature and requires free flow of air around fixture housing
Power Input Cables
Use information below to order 5’ power input leads with factory-fitted connectors
- DPA-A 5ft PowerCon to parallel blade U-ground (Edison) connector
- DPA-B 5ft PowerCon to 20A two-pin and ground (stage pin) connector
- DPA-C 5ft PowerCon to grounded 20A twistlock connector
- DPA-X 5ft PowerCon to bare-end power input lead
Power Thru Jumpers
Note: Power thru jumpers connect to fixture’s output (thru) connector to provide link to successive fixtures
- DPJ-5 5ft PowerCon-to-PowerCon fixture-to-fixture jumper
- DPJ-10 10ft PowerCon-to-PowerCon fixture-to-fixture jumper
RJ45 to XLR Adapter Cables
PREFERRED LENSING OPTIONS
(Lenses sold separately)
Fixed Beam Lenses
- LED50LT LED-specific 50° EDLT with lenses installed
- LED50LT-1 LED-specific 50° EDLT (white) with lenses installed
- 436EDLT 36° EDLT w/lens installed
- 436EDLT-1 36° EDLT (white) w/lens installed
- 426EDLT 26° EDLT w/lens installed
- 426EDLT-1 26° EDLT (white) w/lens installed
- 419EDLT 19° EDLT w/lens installed
- 419EDLT-1 19° EDLT (white) w/lens installed
- 490LT 90° w/lens installed
- 490LT-1 90° (white) w/lens installed
- 470LT 70° w/lens installed
- 470LT-1 70° (white) w/lens installed
- 414LT 14° w/lens installed
- 414LT-1 14° (white) w/lens installed
- 410LT 10° w/lens installed
- 410LT-1 10° (white) w/lens installed
- 405LT 5° w/lens installed
- 405LT-1 5° (white) w/lens installed
Zoom Lens Assemblies
Use with light-engine body models.
- 400CC C-Clamp (included)
- 400SC Safety Cable
- 400PH-A Pattern holder (A size)
- 400PH-B Pattern holder (B size)
- 400PH-G Glass pattern holder
- 400RS Drop-In Iris
- 400CF Color frame (6.25”)
- 407CF 7.5in square color frame
- 400DN Donut
- 400TH Top Hat
- 400HH Half Hat
- DPSJ-X 25ft PowerCon to Edison input power cable with inline switch
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.