Ovation FD-165WW Chauvet "Ships FREE"
18 in stock
Chauvet Professional Ovation FD-165WW
Quantity Per Case: 1Ovation™ FD-165WW is a Fresnel wash utilizing data and power sensors that make it possible to run on both dimming power systems and constant power rigs. Even when the fixture is used on a dimming system, our proprietary motorized zoom is still easily accessed by the rotary knob on the back of the fixture. The phenomenal dimming and the smooth, even field of light produced by the original Ovation™ F-165WW, are still present but are now made accessible to operators who otherwise hesitated to make the switch to LED lights due to costly investment in dimming systems.
- Works perfectly on conventional dimmers or constant power with DMX
- Auto-senses what kind of system (Dimmers or Constant Power/DMX) and responds appropriately
- Superior low end dimming regardless of power supplied (conventional dimmer/constant power with DMX)
- Perfect fixture for the retrofit market, utilizes existing infrastructure flawlessly
- Motorized zoom feature available in Dimmer, SENS or DMX modes
- 16-bit dimming resolution (DMX mode) for smooth fades
- Flat, even field of light
- Virtually silent operation for use in any situation
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
- Warm white Fresnel-style lighting fixture
- Motorized zoom angle between 25° to 76°, manually or via DMX
- Control Protocol: Dimmer, DMX
- DMX Channels: 1, 2 or 5
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light Source: 16 LEDs (WW) 10 W, (2.8 A), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Accessory Holder/Gel Frame Size: 7.5" (191 mm)
- Dimmer: Electronic or External Dimmer Rack
- Focus: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: 14° to 55°
- Field Angle: 25° to 76°
- Zoom Angle: 25° to 76°
- Dimming Modes: 9
- Lumens (25°): 2,661
- Lumens (76°): 6,481
- Illuminance (25°): 1,860 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (76°): 285 lux @ 5 m
- Color Temperature (at full): 3184 K
- Max. Noise Level (studio): 41 dB @ 12" (305 mm)
- Max. Noise Level (power): 45 dB @ 12" (305 mm)
- Max. Noise Level (live): 43 dB @ 12" (305 mm)
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Cable Length: 5' (1.5 m)
- Power Connection: Edison plug to Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Input: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Output: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (switchable)
- Power and Current: 170 W, 1.41 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 166 W, 0.78 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 14.6 lbs (6.6 kgs)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 11 x 10" (418 x 283 x 255 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.