One of your favorite little location lights is now a heat-free daylight source.
36 in stock
VS-FKWT Tungsten 300 LED Daylight - Visionsmith 0095352
FKW GE 39781
FKW OSRAM 54711
FKW 300w CP81 120V/GY9.5 GE 39781
FKW JCS120V-300WC/UA Ushio 1000540
Made in America
Quantity per case: 1 - Call for a quantity discount.
- L2.0005107 Lamp FKW, 300W, 3200K, 150 hour, FR 300/650 ARRI 300 Plus
- Altman 300L "Proline"
- ARRI 300 Plus
- FR 300/650
- ARRI ARRI Fresnel Jr 300w Fixture
- Altman 650L "Proline"
- ARRI 3 FRESNEL
- DeSisti Magis
- LTM PEPPER 300
- Mole Richardson Betweenie Solar Spot
- Mole Richardson Tweenie II Solar Spot
- Acclaim FRESNEL
- Selecon Acclaim PC
|RELAMP 300 – FKW2 LED LAMP|
|Directly Replaces||FKW 300W Tungsten Halogen Lamp|
|Mounting Base||GY 9.5|
|Power||50W / 0.5A
Accepts 95-150V (240V version coming in September)
|Dimming||Full range dimming on your existing dimmers.|
|Color Quality||Daylight Version: 95 CRI / 96 CQS / 96 TLCI
Tungsten Version: 98 CRI / 97 CQS / 98 TLCI
ReLamp products are backed by a full two-year replacement warranty, an optional extended warranty, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This ReLamp LED fits the Arri 300-Plus Fresnel. It dims the same as a halogen lamp on an AC dimmer of your choice: even a $10 ‘lamp dimmer’ works great.
The LED Fresnel Solution
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Less than half the cost of any comparable LED Fresnel solution.
- Brighter: 50W LED is brighter than a 300W Halogen
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free at any frame-rate
- Safe: no burns, no gloves, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Green: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life.
The upgraded light draws only 50 watts and supports external legacy AC dimmers. It focuses from 20 to 40 degrees using the fixture’s existing mechanism. It produces high-quality, daylight-balanced light with smooth, natural, spectral distribution – 94 CRI for Daylight, 98 CRI for Tungsten.
In about 5 mintues, your upgraded Fresnel will:
- Only draw 50 watts
- Cast no heat on the subject
- Dim without color shift on the same dimmers you are using now
- Be brighter than the stock Tungsten fixture
- Be the highest-quality, Daylight 300 LED Fresnel available
- Be 1/4 the cost of any comparable LED
- ARRI 300-Plus Fresnel
- Mole Richardson
- Convention centers
- Theme parks
- Houses of Worship
- Temporary events
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.