72 in stock
75' EXT. CABLE-12/3SJOOW CABLE & NEUTRIK TRUE 1 CONNECTORS
75' Extension 12/3 SJOOW PowerCON TRUE1 TOP X75TRUE1
PowerCON TRUE1 Extension Cable 75ft
X75TRUE1 75' EXT. CABLE-12/3SJOOW CABLE & NEUTRIK TRUE 1 CONNECTORS
Cable allows interconnection of electric devices that utilize PowerCON TRUE1 devices, such as LED lighting fixtures, portable speakers and intelligent lighting.
- 12 AWG, 120 VAC, 20 A power extension cable
- Rating: 20 Amp, 120 VAC
- Connectors: PowerCON TRUE1
- Cable: 12/3 SJOOW 300 Volt
- Lengths Available: 3’, 5’, 10’, 25’, 30', 40', 50', 75', 100'
- Other cable gauges and lengths available on request.
Features & Benefits
- Includes 1 NEUTRIK PowerCON TRUE1 NAC3FX-W-Top and 1 NAC3MX-W-Top PowerCON TRUE1 connectors
- Premium quality Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 Connectors
- Connectors are rated under "Mate or Break" under load
- PowerCON TRUE1 connectors provide locking mechanism to prevent accidental disconnect
- UL Recognized connectors
- Connectors are IP65 rated for dust and water protection
- 12 AWG wire size assures 20 Amp rating is achieved per NEC compliance
Other Connectors available:
Pintech 20A stage pin connectors
Hubbell Insul-Lock connectors
Hubbell NEMA connectors
NAC3FX-W-Top & NAC3MX-W-Top PowerCON TRUE1 connectors:
- Screw Terminals
- Sealed, Heavy Duty Construction
- IP65 Weatherproof
- Unique Neutrik Cable Retention
- Mains Connector w/ breaking Capacity
- Connect / Disconnect Under load or Live.
Featuring heavy-duty, sealed construction and a weatherproof IP65 rating, the powerCON TRUE1 TOP Locking Female Cable Connector from Neutrik replaces appliance couplers in applications where a robust solution is needed, such as outdoor use. This powerCON TRUE1 TOP connector offers breaking capacity (CBC), meaning that it can be connected or disconnected under a load or live.
LED Lighting Fixtures, Intelligent Lighting, Portable Speakers, Motion Picture & Television Production, Theatrical, Concert, Touring, Live Events
Made in the USA.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.