18 in stock
XBO 2000W/DHP Osram 69150
XBO 2000w/DHP OFR Osram 69150
XBO 1600w/DHP Osram 69840
XD2001HTP/G Digital ASL
Quantity Per Case: 1
- Barco DP2K-8S
- Barco DP2K-10S
XBO lamps are short-arc lamps in which light is generated by a discharge arc burning in pure high pressure Xenon gas between two electrodes. XBO lamps have a very high colour rendering index and extremely high luminance. For this reason they are used for cinema film projection, high-end video projectors and in light guide systems, e.g. for endoscopy.
XBO XENON Foot Notes
- DHP = Digital High Performance (Barco Projectors) Long Life Version
- DHS = Digital High Performance Short (Barco Projectors)
- DTP = Digital Threaded Pin (Christie Projectors)
- DTS = Digital Threaded Super Performance (Christie Projectors)
- HPN = High Performance NEC
- HPS = High Performance Sony
- 3 Barco Adapter Part Number for Cathode: R858100
- 4 Barco Adapter Part Number for Cathode: R865555
- 5 Barco Adapter Part Number for Cathode: R8436081
- 6 Projector/Lamp combinations identified may require an anode adapter. --Contact OSRAM if this is necessary.
- 7 Barco Adapter Part Number for Cathode: R8436061 and Anode: R859987
- S = Short
- C = Base with Cable
- H = Suitable for horizontal operation
- OFR = Ozone Free
- s (Operating Position) = Vertical, base down
- p (Operating Position) = Horizontal
This lamp has positive pressure even when cold. Please read safety/warning instructions before using this lamp.
Distance a is from end of base to the respective electrode tip (cold) - see lamp drawing.
With vertical operating position: anode(+) on top.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.