Catalog ID: HBL2321BK
Quantity Per Case: 1
Use with: HBL2323BK Hubbell
Locking Devices, Twist-Lock®, Insulgrip® Plug, 20A 250V AC, 2-Pole 3-Wire Grounding, NEMA L6-20P, Black nylon Twist Lock
The unparalleled acceptance and success of the Twist-Lock line is a tribute to the quality of this long lasting design. When selecting premium plugs and connectors for the Entertainment Industry, the decision is Hubbell.
- Ribbed nylon housing provides a secure grip and impact and chemical resistance
- Superior cord grip design protects terminations from excess strain
- Ensures high performance, reliable terminations for maintaining trouble free connections
- UL and CSA listed
- Wiring Scheme: 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding
- Amperage: 20A
- Voltage: 250V AC
- NEMA Configuration: L6-20R
- Item Style: Insulgrip
- Device Color: Black
- Cord Dia.: .360"-.930" (9-24)
- Blade Holder Material: Black Nylon
- Terminal Retainer Material: Clear polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Black nylon
- Cord Clamp Material: Black Nylon
- Terminal Clamp Material: .08" (2) steel-nickel plated
- Terminal Screw Material: #10-32 Brass (white finish on neutral screw when used) Multi-drive
- Ground Screw Material: #10-32 Brass (green finish) Multi-drive
- Cord Clamp Screw Material: Steel, zinc plated Multi-drive
- Body Holding Screw Material: Steel, zinc plated Multi-drive
- Body Contact Carrier Material: Natural White Nylon
- Contact Spring Material: Brass
- Spring Binding Plate Material: Brass
- Ground Contact Material: .031" (.8) Brass
- Ratings: Molded In or Stamped On
- Catalog No: Permanently ink marked on product
- Dielectric Voltage Withstand: 2,000V minimum
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full rated current
- Temperature Rise: Max 30C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current at a power factor of .75.
- Cord Accommodation: Round portable service cords of diameters commensurate with the device rating as defined in UL Standard 62, CSA C22.2 No. 49.
- Terminal Accommodation: 20A #12 AWG
- Terminal Identification: Terminals identified in accordance with UL 498 (X, Y, Z, White, Green)
- Flammability: HB or better per UL 94 or CSA 22.2 No. 0.6
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum Continuous 75 C Minimum -40 C (w/o impact)
- Moisture Resistance: IP20
- Listings: UL/CSA
- Condition: New
- UPC: 783585037844
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.