ETC Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr Light S4LEDS2LS-0 7461A1051
ETC Pricing is List. To get competitive pricing on product please call 516.766.2266 All Bulbs will beat pricing from all competitors.
ETC/Elec Theatre Controls S4LEDS2L-0-A
Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr Light with Edison Connector in Black
The S4LEDS2L-0-A from ETC is a Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr Light Engine Body Only with Edison Connector that comes in the color black. This unit is intended for use with zoom lens tubes and retrofit of existing fixtures.
The Source Four LED Series 2 is the evolution of LED lighting. While it may look the same on the outside, the Series 2 offers even more of what makes the Source Four LED the best LED profile available. With optimized arrays and finely-tuned electronics, the Series 2 offers a combination of color and output that cannot be matched. Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr® luminaires are based on the x7 Color System™, utilizing seven colors including high-output lime to achieve true, usable broad-spectrum color with a depth and feel beyond any RGB fixture.
Series 2 Lustr light engines work with all Source Four lens tubes to deliver a high-quality, controllable beam of LED light. For the best results, it is highly recommended that EDLT versions are used. ETC also offers a special LED-only version of the 50° lens tube.
NOTE: Lens tubes need to be ordered separately.
- Convention centers
- Theme parks
- Houses of Worship
- Temporary events
ETC S4LEDS2L-0-A Features:
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 20,000-hour LED life
- Patented x7 Color System array
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel gobopatterns and soft focus diffuser media
- Accessory slot for motorised pattern devices oroptional iris
- Power in/thru via PowerCon connections
- Up to three fixtures can be linked in via powerin/thru connectors (four total fixtures per circuit)
- DMX512-A/RDM in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, andconsole-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades andminimal color shift during dimming
- CE compliant; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard), white or silver grey (optional) or custom colors by request
ETC S4LEDS2L-0-A Specifications:
- 60-LED array
- ETL listed to UL1573 – the standard for stage and studio lighting units
- IP20-rated for indoor use
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- User-friendly control interface with multiple modes and fixture settings
- Rugged die-cast all-metal housing
- Available in black (standard), white or silver gray (optional) or custom colors (contact factory)
- Positive-locking double-clutch fixture body
- Slot for glass or stainless steel patterns and softfocus diffuser
- Wide accessory slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Hanging yoke standard. Optional yoke/floor stand available
- 100VAC to 240VAC 50/60 Hz universal power input
- Neutrik power in and thru connections
- Up to three fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (four fixtures total per circuit)
- Requires power from a non-dim source
- 120V: 50A
- 240V: 107A
- 20,000-hour LED life (20,000 hours to 70% intensity)
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
NOTE: *All LED sources experience some lessening of light output and some color shift over time. LED output will vary with thermal conditions. Based on the LED manufacturer’s B50 L70 specification, a Source Four LED Series 2 luminaire will achieve ~70% of its initial output after 20,000 hours of typical usage. In individual situations, LEDs will be used for different durations and at different levels. This can eventually lead to minor alterations in color performance, necessitating slight adjustments to presets, cues or programs.
- Exclusive x7 Color System seven-color LED array
- Beautifully illuminates skin tones and other objects for natural appearance and high color rendering
- Broad-spectrum color interacts seamlessly with conventional sources
- Exclusive optional red-shift option emulates tungsten dimming performance
- Use the included soft-focus diffuser for creating washes or soft light
- Best performance using ETC’s EDLT lens tubes
- Can use all ETC Source Four interchangeable lens barrels: 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, 70°, and 90° field angles, as well as 19°, 26°, 36°, and 50° EDLT lenses
- For better performance, use the LED 50° barrel
- DMX512 in and thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth,high-quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming
- RDM functionality for address and setting changes
- Ambient operating temperature of 32° to 104°F (0° to40°C)
- A ctive electronic thermal management for droop-free operation
- Quiet fan cooling
- Fixture is designed for continuous operation up to 104°F (40°C) ambient temperature and requires free flow of air around fixture housing
- With Barrel: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kgs)
- Without Barrel: 14.3 lbs (6.5 kgs)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.