ETC Source Four Fresnel 7" 750W Fresnel With Zoom and No ConnectorGet competitive pricing on ETC Fresnel 7 Lights.
Call 516.766.2266 All Bulbs will beat pricing from all competitors.
ETC combines the efficiency of the HPL lamp with the singular optical qualities of the fresnel optical system to create the truly advanced ETC Source Four Fresnel. Uses an HPL 750w lamp.
ETC combines the efficiency of the HPL lamp with the singular optical qualities of the fresnel optical system to create the truly advanced ETC Source Four Fresnel. Traditional fresnel optics provide a unique quality of blending wash light and beam shaping via barn doors for well-defined, soft-edged area lighting. The Source Four Fresnel combines this classic system with a unique reflector design enabling the HPL 750W-equipped Source Four Fresnel to equal the lumen output of other 1000W fresnel fixtures. Spot-to-flood focus is accomplished by large, easy-to-use knob for quick adjustments in inconvenient positions. The unique Quick Xchange socket design permits re-lamping from underneath the fixture without breaking focus in most situations.ETC FRES7 Specifications:
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Convenient full-size zoom adjustment knob
- Unique HPL quick exchange socket enables easy lamp changes
- Sliding yoke mount for variable balance points
- Fully enclosed accessory slots for no light leak
- UL and cUL listed
- 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- High temperature three-conductor 36" leads in a glass fiber outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ technology
- 7”/175mm aperture
- 20° - 65° field angle zoom range
- True fresnel optical system for good barn-door beam shaping performance
- Glass reflector with dichroic coating optimized for HPL performance
- HPL – compact tungsten filament contained in akrypton/xenon-filled quartz glass envelope (see table for suitable lamp types)
- Uses same lamp as all Source Four fixtures for common inventory
- 750W maximum
- Patented filament geometry makes for extremely efficient light collection and transmission
- Integral die-cast aluminum heat sink lamp base
- Convention centers
- Theme parks
- Houses of Worship
- Temporary events
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.