18 in stock
ETC ColorSource Spot RGB-L LED Light Engine with Shutter Barrel
Black, XLR Connectors CSSPOTS CSSPOT ETC 7413A1001
The black ColorSource Spot from ETC is a four-color LED light engine with a four-blade shutter barrel, suitable for many lighting needs. Using a unique mix of red, green, blue and lime LED emitters, the ColorSource spot allows for a range of color and depth inaccessible with standard RGB (red, green, blue) arrays. The engine uses a simple 5-channel DMX profile—intensity, red, green, blue, strobe (IRGBS)—and interprets simple RGB color mixing control, automatically adding lime when needed.
Additional features include a three-button, seven-segment display that provides local control of 12 customizable presets and 5 sequences; a 15-bit virtual dimming engine that provides smooth, high-quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming; a slot for glass/stainless steels patterns and soft-focus diffuser; and a wide accessory slot with sliding cover for an optional motorized patterns device or iris. The ColorSource Spot ships with a C-clamp, a hanging yoke, a soft-diffuser yoke in a gobo holder, and a 5' (1.5m) powerCON to Edison power cable. CSSPOTS-0-X
Note: This engine requires a fixed-field lens tube in order to function (available separately).
To get competitive pricing on the product please call 516.766.2266
All Bulbs will beat pricing from all competitors.
Quantity Per Case: 1
ETC ColorSource Spot Features:
- Easy-to-use, simple RGB control adds lime automatically when needed
- RDM capability
- Power in and thru with PowerCON connectors
- DMX in and thru
- Low-noise fan operation
- Droop compensation for consistent output
- Optically calibrated
- Homogenized optics
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris (sold separately)
- Accepts all Source Four® LED accessories and lens tubes (sold separately)
- Works with Source Four LED Fresnel and Source Four LED CYC adapters (sold separately)
ETC ColorSource Spot Specifications:
- Part #: CSSPOTS-0-X
- ETL Listed to UL1573: the standard for stage and studio lighting units
- IP20-rated for indoor use
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Simple seven-segment, three-button interface with easy access to 12 customizable presets and five sequences
- Rugged, die-cast, all-metal housing
- Available in black (standard), white, silver or custom colors (contact factory)
- C-clamp included
- Positive-locking double-clutch fixture body
- Slot for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft-focus diffuser
- Wide accessory slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Hanging yoke standard. Optional yoke/floor-stand available
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.33" x 13.36" x 20.11" (593 x 339 x 511mm)
- Weight*: with Barrel: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight*: with Barrel 22 lbs (10 kg)
* Not including mounting hardware or lens tube.
- 100VAC to 240VAC 50/60Hz universal power input
- PowerCon power in and thru connections
- Up to nine ColorSource Spot fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 ColorSource Spot luminaires total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo™ Relay Panel
-- Consult breaker-trip curves when used with other equipment. Requires power from a non-dim source
- 120V: 28A (First half-cycle)
- 240V: 46A (First half-cycle)
- 20,000-hour LED life (20,000 hours to 70% intensity)
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
*Notes on LED Luminaires
All LED sources experience some lessening of light output and some color shift over time. LED output will vary with thermal conditions. Based on the LED manufacturer’s B50 L70 specification, a ColorSource Spot luminaire will achieve ~70% of its initial output after 20,000 hours of typical usage. In individual situations, LEDs will be used for different durations and at different levels. This can eventually lead to minor alterations in color performance, necessitating slight adjustments to presets, cues or programs.
- Exclusive RGB-L color array
- Brightness and color range unlike any other four-color system.
- Optical calibration for consistency from fixture to fixture
- Droop compensation for consistent output and color accuracy
- Use the included soft-focus diffuser for creating washes or soft light
- Best performance using ETC’s EDLT lens tubes
- Can use all ETC Source Four® interchangeable lens barrels: 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, 70°, and 90° field angles, as well as 19°, 26°, 36°, and 50° EDLT lenses
- For better performance, use the LED 50° barrel
- Can be used with Source Four LED CYC and Fresnel adapters
- Available with DMX512 in and thru via five-pin XLR or RJ45 connectors
- Simple RGB control (IRGBS profile)
- See DMX Control Table for additional information
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high-quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming
- RDM functionality for address and setting change
- Local control of presets (12) and sequences (5)
- Ambient operating temperature of 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Active electronic thermal management for droop-free operation
- Quiet fan cooling
- Fixture is designed for continuous operation up to 104°F (40°C) ambient temperature and requires free flow of air around fixture housing
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.