18 in stock
Phoenix PHX250-3K-26-B Altman
(List 2,250.00 Black Finish) Comes With C-Clamp, Color Frame, Safety, Power Con & To Male Edison & Soft Focus Filter
Quantity Per Case: 1
The Altman PHX2-RGBA-26-B 250W RGBA Phoenix 26º LED Profile Spot luminaire features fully locking shutters and a 360° rotating barrel, which keeps your fixture's focus intact and easy to attain. And with virtually no light leak from the fixture itself, you won't have to worry about any extra light illuminating unwanted parts of the ceiling.
Altman Phoenix 26º RGBA LED Ellipsoidal Spot Features:
- 360º rotating barrel
- Locking shutter
- Completely enclosed accessory holder
- Heat resistant Plano-Convex Lensing
- Die cast aluminum and sheet metal fabrication
- Color frame and spring clip safety cable included
- Tool free interchangeable barrels
- 3 foot PowerCON® power cable included
- C-Clamp included
- 26.45 lbs. (11.99 kg)
- ETL, cETL & CE listed.
- Lens tube included
Altman Phoenix 26º RGBA LED Ellipsoidal Spot Specifications:
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum construction
- Yoke: Rigid flat steel with dual locking dog tilt handles, two mounting positions, indexed tilt angle markings
- Light Engine: RGBA, 50,000 hour LED Life. Quiet fan cooling for 250W
- Lenses: Color-coded crown glass (white plate) lenses provided with anti-reflective coating
- Body Color: Black
- Rating: 100-240 volt 50/60Hz Universal Power Input
- Electrical & Data: PowerCON® in and out connections. 5-pin DMX in and out. Requires power from non-dim source
- Shutters: Four .037" stainless steel, fully adjustable and lockable. Constructed with oversized heat resistant handles
- Weight: 26.45 lbs. (11.99 kg)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.