P ALL BULBS
135 in stock
P ALL BULBS
2-FERS L5-20 NEMA TwistLock HUBBELL Y36MTL
2-FERS 36" L5-20 NEMA Twist Lock HUBBELL Y36MTL
1 male end - to - 2 female ends
12/3 STW Cable - Hubbell Twist Lock Two-fer - with Molded Center Block - 36in. long
Made in the USA, from 12/3 STW Cable with molded center block and 1 Male and 2 Female L5-20 Twist Locks.
- Call for quantity Discount.
- Allows two lights to be connected to a single circuit - for example, add fixtures to a scheme while conserving outlet space on a dimmer
- Great for Theatrical Events, Concert Touring and Live Events
- All black construction that blends into scenery.
- Meets NEC Requirements specifically for stage and theatrical use.
- 12 Gauge, 3 wire cable
- 36" long
- 600 Volt Service Cord
- CSA Weather and Water Resistant (approved for Indoor and Outdoor use)
- Plug Features:
- Extremely durable, high temperature thermoplastic body
- Precision machined solid brass contacts
- Floating contacts for accurate alignment
- Lugless wire terminations (no crimping required)
- Thru-hole for lashing or tying
- Quick, one screwdriver assembly
- Integral strain relief for 12/3 SO cable
- Additional strain relief inserts included for smaller diameter cables and fixture leads
- Made in USA
- UL listed
A twofer is a cabling device used in theatrical stage lighting. It allows two stage lighting instruments to be connected to one circuit. It is wired in parallel, such that voltage is unchanged in the twofer, and current is split and divided over two connectors. Twofers are used in conjunction with cables with the same types of connectors. The name is a corruption of the phrase "Two For One".
Made in the USA.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.