18 in stock
SMH-850/SB1 Ushio 5001634 EmArc® Enhanced Metal Arc
Cross Ref: HID 850
USHIO Item Code 5001634
Product Series EmArc Short-Arc
Prod. ID / ANSI Code SMH-850/SB1
Description 2 850W DC
Item Type EmArc
Burn Position V
Color Temp (K) 6000
Arc Gap (mm) 3.5
Luminous Flux (lm) 70000
Life (hr) 1000
Diameter (mm) 21
MOL (mm) 137.5
Light Center Length (mm) 104.5
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 60 lumens per watt efficacy two times that of Xenon sources
- Highly durable, rugged elliptical and parabolic reflector designs – very high light path efficiencies for small diameter fiber optic bundle applications
- Precise filling control, electrode design and tight manufacturing tolerances with tipless arc tube construction allows for tightly confined and stable plasma discharge, long life with minimal color temperature drift over life, better optical control, no shadowing
- Far better color control over life than conventional metal halide lamps
- Hot reignition
- Power ranges from 50-850 watts – versatility/ power tunability
- Custom reflector designs available
- Small arc gap sizes – down to 1.2mm highly effective optical collection capability
- Unique hybrid gas discharge technology – 2,000 hours of life; no internal pressure when cold
- EmArc® DC technology – enables operation on lower cost DC power supplies reducing OEM system design costs
- 6000K correlated color temperature – Xenon-like light for crisp, white imaging
- Medical fiber optics for endoscopy or headlight illumination
- Biotechnology / Micro-Array
- Industrial UV Curing
- Machine Vision
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Projection / Entertainment
Quantity Per Case: 1
- Strong International Radiance Follow Spot
Ushio - '5001634
Quantity per Case:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.