72 in stock
RE 5 Fan w/ DMX ReelEFX RE5Fanw/DMX
There is no other powerful, compact wind machine with these features at this price.
- 3 HP+
- Built-in programmable DMX 512
- Silent solid-state variable-speed control 3 + HP
- Electric Baldor premium efficient motor
- Universal voltage input (100-240 Vac)
- Narrow beam pattern with less than a 4-feet spread at 18-feet distance
- Max. wind velocity of 60.5mph at face on 200-240 VAC
- Improved active braking stops blades at 'zero speed'
- Eco-friendly RoHs-compliant construction
- Compact "C" stand spud mount
- Compact & light-weight
- 3 HP+
- Universal Voltage input 100-240 VAC
- Active power factor correction (1.0 pf @max load)
- Silent smart-switching eliminates drive noise at low rpm
- Faster-responding control system
- 33% more power than it's predecessor “The RE4”
- Improved active braking stops blades to zero speed
- eco-friendly RoHs-compliant construction
- Input ratings:
Max power: 2800 Watts
- Motor: Baldor® Premium Efficient 3-Phase
- Full speed (200-240-Vac) : 2100 rpm, 39 mph @ 1 yard.
- Full speed (115-125-Vac): 1780 rpm, 35 mph @ 1 yard.
- Speed Control: Solid-state variable-frequency drive with active silent smart-switching & active power-factor correction
- DMX Control: USITT-compliant DMX 512 w/5-pin XLR
- Mounting: steel floor stand with spud mount
- Blades: 9 blades, 16" diameter
- Dimensions: body size 22" x 24", roto-molded high-impact plastic
- Weight: 56 lbs
- Grill: front & rear flow-enhancing, impact-resistant nylon grills
- Factory equipped with a Hubbell 20 amp 250 vac plug "HBL5466C" Nema 6-20. See optional plug adapter
- Warranty: one year parts & labor
List Price: $4395.00
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.