36 in stock
ETC R20 Dual Relay Module 7083A1085 (List 490.00)
ETC Pricing is List. To get competitive pricing on product please call 516.766.2266 All Bulbs will beat pricing from all competitors.
The Relay Module is a dual, plug-in mechanical relay assembly for use in the Unison Dimming Series rack enclosures. Each Relay Module provides two electrically held relays, in the same form factor as standard dimmer modules. This enables designers to mix and match dimmer and relays for control of diverse loads. The 120V Relay Module has a 100,000A short circuit current rating (SCCR), and is UL and cUL listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load. The aluminum chassis is finished with textured epoxy paint. This relay module is ideal for control of non-dimmable load types such as HID lamps.
- Designed for use in Unison 100-120V Unison DRd rack enclosures
- High Intensity Discharge ballasts (Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium)
- Non-dimmed On/Off loads
- Power for fans and standard outlets
- Moving lights, fog machines and other powered effects
- Two 2.4kW circuits per module
- Level-activated mechanical relays
- High-density modular assembly
- Die-cast aluminum chassis
- Fully magnetic circuit breaker
- 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR)
- Module withstands hot-patching of cold loads up to full rating
- UL and cUL LISTED
- 20 amp, level-activated mechanical relay
-Rated for 200,000 full loadactivations
-Rated for 5 million no load activations
- Rated for 1.50HP at 20.0A
- Rated for 20A General Purpose, 10A Tungsten and 1.5 HP Motor Maximum
- Sealed, patented assembly
- 4000V isolation between control and power components
- Integral bonded heatsink
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.